1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention all new members, your account has to be validated via email before you have posting privileges. Do note that, the validation email may end up in your spam, junk or trash folders.
    Dismiss Notice

Me Wrote reef book 《Canister Reefing: the art and science of keeping mixed reef using canister》

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping' started by andtsg, Feb 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.
  1. andtsg

andtsg
    Expand Collapse
    Princess Anthias

74%
    Hi! Fellow reefers, I have written a reef book 《Canister Reefing: the art and science of keeping mixed reef using canister》 @SGD18.90 to share my experience.

Hopefully this book can help you to:

*Save hundreds of dollars in livestock and equipment by maximising your canisters.

*Must read if you are planning to convert from freshwater into marine.

*This book costs less than a coral frag but will save you colony after colony...

more about me (yes, I wrote this book):
    I have been reefing from 2004 – 2008 and 2014 till now (2018). During both times, I have been using canister filter for my reef tank.

Hopefully with my sharing of experience, more and more new reefers could start the hobby (at a relatively lower cost) and able to keep a beautiful reef tank at an affordable price.

For more updates and pictures of my mixed reef tank, please follow my Instagram: ANDTSG1

Interested to get this practical reefing book in Singapore? Please contact me at +65 86 one two 71 eight two.

For other reefers please check out:

Amazon paperback: Canister Reefing: the art and science of keeping mixed reef using canister: Andrew Tan: 9781976914584: Amazon.com: Books

Kindle ebook:
    Canister Reefing: the art and science of keeping mixed reef using canister - Kindle edition by Andrew Tan. Crafts, Hobbies & Home Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Kindle ebook (UK)
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07924GVCC[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

灭火器 and ag reefer like this.
  2. andtsg

andtsg
    Expand Collapse
    Princess Anthias

74%
    up for my book ah ah

James72 likes this.
  3. andtsg

andtsg
    Expand Collapse
    Princess Anthias

74%
    Book book book[​IMG]

James72 likes this.
  4. andtsg

andtsg
    Expand Collapse
    Princess Anthias

74%
    up up up for my book[​IMG]

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

James72 likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 7)

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.