1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention all new members, your account has to be validated via email before you have posting privileges. Do note that, the validation email may end up in your spam, junk or trash folders.
    Dismiss Notice

SGREEFERS IS GOOD!

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback & Suggestions' started by Macateer, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.
  1. Edmund23

Edmund23
    Expand Collapse
    Royal Gramma

36%
    I wont say i met them everytime.. Maybe i deal with many online selling stuffs starting many many year back liao.. So i encounter quite alot of these axxholes..

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

2. FOWLR Reefer

FOWLR Reefer
    Expand Collapse
    Evansi Anthias

8%
    It's up to you whether to request for a deposit... Most of us haven't met a pilot... But I wouldn't blame those who feel frustrated after meeting one... I probably wouldn't request for a deposit until I meet one... I believe sincere buyers wouldn't mind a deposit after they have confirmed their purchase...

3. James72

James72
    Expand Collapse
    Clarion Angelfish

9%
    Ya I didn't meet any in sgreefers too. Even the famous pilot from src come to sgreefers also turn over a new leaf from the 4 feedbacks I got from reefers on him including myself.

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

4. lcf425

lcf425
    Expand Collapse
    Achilles Tang

65%
    I think there is no way a forum can operate so perfectly. But more importantly it's the knowledge they provide to us it's correct.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Siowssc and James72 like this.
  5. Tofubox

Tofubox
    Expand Collapse
    Royal Gramma

38%
    I don't share any advise or tips any longer on forums. I don't claim to be an expert but I believe many have benefited from my sharing. No point sharing now if reefers as a community are so divided.

Like Lcf425 said, there is no perfect forum. Its just how you as an individual choose to look at it. Newbies are everywhere, its what keeps the forum going. I've seen my own fair share of bullshitting both here and on src.

Sick of all this bullshit about who is better.

If u feel this is the better forum, than very well use it, and vice versa for src.

#25 Tofubox, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
    Edmund23 likes this.
  6. James72

James72
    Expand Collapse
    Clarion Angelfish

9%
    The forums don't dictate you to share or not to share. It's you as an individual that made the choice.

But one thing I see the big difference is, this forum let's you SHARE all the LOBANGS......haha

7. Tofubox

Tofubox
    Expand Collapse
    Royal Gramma

38%
    No kidding Sherlock Holmes. Like duh it's my choice, Stupid or what. Of cos I know. Omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#27 Tofubox, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2015
  8. Pacman

Pacman
    Expand Collapse
    Nudibranch

10%
    SRC was not my choice but after 6 months of reading here, I feel that both forum heading to the same direction. I am sure after posting this i will get a lot of reply telling me off.

9. Siowssc

Siowssc
    Expand Collapse
    Regal Angel

8%
    Bro, please share what are the direction u mean? Just wish to understand more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Siowaro

10. James72

James72
    Expand Collapse
    Clarion Angelfish

9%
    I think it's a common direction across all forums since the born of whatsapp communication tool. It may not be a bad thing as we can now get information fast and interactive using WA. However Forum still have its advantages in achiving information, lfs updates, events, sponsors sharing their products, and carrying out buy/sell activities.

Here in sgreefers at least the forum allows free sharing of info and lobang which met the intent of serving the reefing community. Unlike the other local reef club.

11. James72

James72
    Expand Collapse
    Clarion Angelfish

9%
    I think it's a common direction across all forums since the born of whatsapp communication tool. It may not be a bad thing as we can now get information fast and interactive using WA. However Forum still have its advantages in achiving information, lfs updates, events, sponsors sharing their products, and carrying out buy/sell activities.

Here in sgreefers at least the forum allows free sharing of info and lobang which met the intent of serving the reefing community. Unlike the other local reef club.

12. Pacman

Pacman
    Expand Collapse
    Nudibranch

10%
    I personally feel quite comfortable in this forum but it will be much better if you, Mr James is not here. Everyone is sharing their views on how they like about certain things and why they dislike something but you are always degrading others to make yourself look better. Just remind me of those stupid office politics where you need to step on others to climb higher.

Tofubox likes this.
  13. skinbone

skinbone
    Expand Collapse
    Royal Gramma

34%
    Wow chill dude. Kindly refrain from personal attacks. I think the forum values every member. James is a very accomplished reefer who has also been generous with his knowledge and deals sharing. Likewise I look forward to your future contributions as you mature and gain respect in your own rights.

14. James72

James72
    Expand Collapse
    Clarion Angelfish

9%
    Me too switch to af po4 minus after few years of using rowaphos. At last no more iron dust particles flying and no more reddish water rinsing.
    ROFL.....i am sorry for you going to be disappointed for a long long time....LOL

15. andtsg

andtsg
    Expand Collapse
    Princess Anthias

74%
    I agreed with james. I dont want to dig up dirts but the other forum just is too overboard in protecting its sponsors.

So for reefers who rely on that forum solely for reviews and feedbacks... please open ur eyes wide wide...

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

James72 likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.