1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention all new members, your account has to be validated via email before you have posting privileges. Do note that, the validation email may end up in your spam, junk or trash folders.
    Dismiss Notice

Sharing of Singapore Reefers Tank

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Alexcyf, Jul 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.
  1. Alexcyf

Alexcyf
    Expand Collapse
    Royal Gramma

78%
    Hi Reefers!

As some of you may know, I am currently running a non profit instagram account aimed to showcase Singapore Reefers tanks with the international reefing community.

With the help of many of our local reefers, the instagram account has garnered a little more than 2.7k followers and received quite good support among Reefers from many different countries, mainly from the states :) hope that this account can help recognize some of the good work that Singapore reefers have done, as well as promote the hobby among Singaporeans too!

There are still many beautiful tanks and wonderful reefs and fishes here in Singapore that the account has yet to feature. Hope that reefers can share some of your favorite full tank shots, macro shots of fishes and corals, or even videos in this thread, together with your Instagram account name to be credited! If possible, do try to share media with high resolution. I will, with your permission, help to correct the white balance if need be:)

Let's try to bring up the reefing community here in Singapore! Also feel free to follow the account @reefsg on Instagram, like and comment on fellow Singapore Reefers' contributions!

IMG_7588.PNG

Justin Tay and James72 like this.
  2. James72

James72
    Expand Collapse
    Clarion Angelfish

9%
    Good effort.....my contribution....
    RVS in led mode...

[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Justin Tay likes this.
  3. Alexcyf

Alexcyf
    Expand Collapse
    Royal Gramma

78%
    Thanks James! No more Ati?

Anyway cool shot! Waiting for more from sgreefers :)

4. James72

James72
    Expand Collapse
    Clarion Angelfish

9%
    led only for night

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.