1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention all new members, your account has to be validated via email before you have posting privileges. Do note that, the validation email may end up in your spam, junk or trash folders.
    Dismiss Notice

Trend for drop in condenser in new bto flats

Discussion in 'TCSS' started by shamjamm, Feb 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.
  1. shamjamm

shamjamm
    Expand Collapse
    Nudibranch

8%
    Hi all,

I've been looking for tips on how nowadays people setup their condensers in typical new flats in sg.

Just looking for sharing of ideas as i will be wanting to setup a 3 ft at my new home and don't have much experience with drop in coils.

Better yet if you already have one setup to show some pictures and diagrams of the trunking.

2. Steven

Steven
    Expand Collapse
    Royal Gramma

42%
    I engaged Alan Tan to do the drop in coil...hassle free and price reasonable

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3. shamjamm

shamjamm
    Expand Collapse
    Nudibranch

8%

Hi Steven, Happy New Year!

Sorry for not actively following my own thread, its been a busy week, mayhap you can pass me his contacts?

On a sidenote, would you be willing to post a picture of how your coil is built into the house? I am interested on the trunking from your ledge to the tank (I assume this is the case)

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 1)

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 100 days old.