1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Attention all new members, your account has to be validated via email before you have posting privileges. Do note that, the validation email may end up in your spam, junk or trash folders.
    Dismiss Notice

WTS Zoa Clearance Sales!!0

Discussion in 'Livestock' started by Kelvin Neo, Sep 14, 2017 at 12:52 AM.

1. Kelvin Neo

Kelvin Neo
    Expand Collapse
    Common Clownfish

0   0   0

54%
    Hi all, loose Zoa Frags/Zoa Packs to start my rescaping project! WYS/WYG! Collection at 579727, kindly WhatsApp me @ 92971884 or pm if keen. thanks! FCFS reservation only if full deposit made. More softies to come :)

Zoa Pack 1 - $70 only! If u like the Colours get it [​IMG]! Lazy to type out the IDs, let me know if you decide to get it and want the

[​IMG]

Zoa Frags -

A1/2 - $15 (Both have 4 polyps and above growing on the sides which the pic can't show)

A3 - $10 2pp

A4/5 - Scarfaces $25 and $20 respectively

A6/7 - Gold Novas 1pp $30 ea

B1/2/3 - $10/$20/$20 respectively, photo of them under blue light is attached as its hard to capture they're awesome Colours in white light.

TAKE 1 OF EACH OF THE ABOVE FRAGS FOR $60![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Kelvin Neo

Kelvin Neo
    Expand Collapse
    Common Clownfish

0   0   0

54%
    Edit**

Decided to include the IDs and no. of polyps,from top right clockwise, Tequila Sunrise 3+pp, Safecrackers 4+pp,stinky pinky3+ 2baby pp,3+ pp, 2+pp Radioactive explosions(?), 7+pp NoID(the 'brownish rim is actually blueish* in Colour)

A1/2/3 look like mangos/Armageddon but can't confirm****

3. Kelvin Neo

Kelvin Neo
    Expand Collapse
    Common Clownfish

0   0   0

54%
    B1/2 collected/reserved, upzzz for the rest!